The Parent Support Officer will assist parents in filling out the registration form. He/she will likewise collect the registration fee and register the kid through the Process Manager. A Registration/System ID will be generated and entered in the form, serving as a receipt for the registration payment. Detailed information might be obtained from the relevant school admissions offices.
Once the registration process is complete, a tentative time will be given to the youngster and parents for the admission test. Parents will then be informed of the results irrespective of whether the youngster has cleared the test or not.
In the event that the test has been cleared, an interview will be scheduled. Once the interview is cleared, the school bookkeeper will record the youngster’s details and a fee voucher will be generated.
The documents to be attached with the Admission Form include:
- Photocopy of Provisional Certificate and of Character Certificate from last institution attended
- Original School Leaving Certificate from the previous school or college
- 2 recent passport size photographs
- Progress or Report card from last school
- Attested photocopy of Birth Certificate or Form ‘B’
- Copy of CNIC of the father/guardian of the child